Tuesday 17 January 2012

Production materials

Cover photograph-
This is an image I have taken of an artist.
It appeals to the target audience and relates to the magazine genre.
The mode of address is informal and matches the tone of my magazine.










Contents Page-
This will be the biggest image on my contents page, as it is for the main story on my double page spread. The number on the image which anchor what story it is.
















The blind fold matches the coverline "Blind date with Brendon Urie".
The skulls on the blindfold make it appealing to the rock genre.
The model in the picture has a long fringe, which will mirror many of my target audience.
It will be smaller than my main image.








This is a band I interviewed, however I felt that the interview with the guitarist, Geoff Gardiner, was better.
I will use this picture on the contents page, but I will crop it to fit in with the rest of the page. It will be small, as it's not a main feature.









Here is another photograph I have taken of artist James Costello. It is different from the front cover and reinforces the exclusive interview to the reader.










Double Page Spread Photo-


ARTICLE

After interviewing the artist I will base my DPS on, I listened to the audio clip I recorded, then wrote everything onto a word document. This will help me to conduct my article and then put it on Quark. (Please click to enlarge image)

No comments:

Post a Comment